Thanks Cheri,

My understanding my grandparents Deluz who married Barboza is from Madeira,
so I thought I would also join the group.

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 4:22 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] More than one group

Gail E,

Log into your FTDNA account with the kit number and password.

Across the top is a navy blue or blackish navigation bar....Home, My
Account, Projects.....

Point at Projects.  When the drop down menu appears, click on Join.  If
Madeira is not one of the suggestions, just type Madeira in the Search By
Surname box.

Joining projects is free on FTDNA.

I am the temporary admin of the Madeira project as well.

Cheri Mello
FTDNA Admin

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right

No virus found in this message.

  _____

No virus found in this message.