Nancy Jean,

I have the same couple in my database as my 6th great grandparents, also
from Candelaria, but the birthdates are in 1668 and 1666 and I do not have a
marriage date.  The data is from the NEPS database, but doesn’t sound right
because Madalena would have been 60 when  the daughter Francisca Inacia was
born (1726). The links to the data for Alexandre are
<http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=FETEIRA;lang=en;p=alexandrre
;n=ferreira>
http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=FETEIRA;lang=en;p=alexandrre;
n=ferreira, and
<http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=cmadalena&lang=en&m=NG&n=Ale
xandre++Ferreira&t=PN>
http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=cmadalena&lang=en&m=NG&n=Alex
andre++Ferreira&t=PN

I am not sure how to interpret this information at this point. Do you have
data from a different source?

Diane George