Lionel  Question... Mary Augusta Francis Fernandes, listed d.5-21-1945 the
same Maria Perry Perreira married to King Fernandes (Joaquin) listed on
page 223 and also on page 304 under John Maria Silva of  book Portuguese
Pioneers of the Sacramento Area?
Question... Lucy Francis d 6-23-1948, wife of Henry Rose listed in the
book?