Does anyone know of this family
 paternal grandmother's family immigrated from Pico to Massachusetts from about
1890 through 1905. I know the name of the ship on which my grandmother and her
parents traveled, the S.S. Cambroman, arriving on June 17, 1903. My
grandmother's sisters and brother arrived earlier on different ships.

 paternal grandfather, Jose P. Lopes, arrived on a whaling ship. He jumped ship
in Newport News, VA and swam ashore in about 1897. Jose tracked down a brother
Joao Lopes who lived in CA but they had a falling out and Jose eventually
settled in Mass. My grandfather was the son of Luis Pereira Lopes and Maria
Candid do Rego, and was born on February 5, 1877 in the parish of Rosario in
the county of Lagoa on the island of St. Miguel. Maria Candid do Rego died and
Luis Pereira Lopes (d. 1927)  remarried. His wife didn't want children from the
other marriage and so my grandfather was farmed out.

He had two brothers, Luiz and Joao, and a sister whose name we don't know. Joao
(used Lopes as a last name) immigrated to Isleton, CA and Luiz (Gaspar seems to
be his last name) traveled back and forth between the US and Acores but two of
his daughters moved to CA (used Perry as their last name).  I know that my
grandfather's brother Luiz and one of his daughters (Alexandria?) arrived in CA
in 1910 but I am not sure of their route.

According to family history, grandfather's oldest brother, Luiz Pereira Gaspar
d. 1943 in Sao Miguel (brother of Jose P. Lopes) had the following offspring
who were born in Sao Migel:

Margaret Pereira (Lopes)--eventually settled in CA and had a daughter named
Louise
Gloria Pereira (Lopes)
Alexandria Pereira (Lopes)--I think she immigrated to CA
Maria do Carmo Pereira
Manuel Pereira Gaspar
Joao Pereira Gaspar
Jose Pereira Gaspar
Antonio Pereira Gaspar
Manuel Antonio Gaspar

I really don't know anything about Joao Lopes or his family who settled Isleton.