Hi, they are either from Faial or Terceira as far as I know.  My GG's
name is actually spelled Leonor.

Thanks,

Linda

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of bobcams...@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:56 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Ferreira Family

Hi Can you tell me what Island they are from

Thank you
Bob Camacho
Researching the Island of Terceira for
da Costa, Evangelho, Pacheco, Ferriera
Researching the Island of Graciousa for
Reis
Researching the Island of Madeira for
Camacho
Researching Brazil for
Evangelho

In a message dated 6/26/2013 3:39:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ljar...@legacymechanical.com writes:

        I am looking for my Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather
Lenor de Jesus and Antonio Ferreira. I know they left Ponta Delgada on
February 5th 1895 destination Hawaii.  They were married in 1893, had a
child Maria born in  October 1894.  Passport record identifies his
parents as Manuel Ferreira and Jacintha Duarto of Feteiras.  I am
looking for information prior to their leaving the Azores.  Family
stories say that Lenor was in an orphanage and later taken back by her
aunt (name at this point unknown).  Any suggestions on where to go from
here?

        Director of Admin Operations/Contract Administrator

        Legacy Mechanical & Energy Services, Inc.

        111 Deerwood Road, Suite 220

        San Ramon, CA 94583

        --
        For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No
Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group