One more before turning in:

*Name:* Manuel Francis Caton
*Birth:* 26 Dec 1839 in Pico, Azores
*Death:* 24 Feb 1918 in Provincetown, Massachusetts

Provincetown Advocate, 28 Feb 1918
Manuel Francis Caton died Sunday February 24th at his Bangs' street home,
aged 78 years, 1 month and 29 days. He was born on the island of Pico,
Azores, came to Provincetown at the age of 16 years and lived here
thereafter. He married here Jan. 19, 1865, Philomena Constantino, who, with
two daughters and one son survives him. Mr. Caton was occupied at fishing
work until a comparatively recent date, since which time he was occupied in
garden work and posing as an artist's model. He leaves a good record for
industry.