From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:40 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Souza anywhere in the U.S.

Gail E,

You tested your DNA, so you know more than you think.

Don't know which one of your lines yet, but your DNA is dancing around a
group of us with Vila Franca ancestry.  So at least one of your lines comes
from there.

P.S. You may want to double check your genealogy program to be sure you have
the island as Sao Miguel.  San Miguel island is one of the Channel Islands
off the coast of California.  Someone searching the archive/web board/forum
may not be able to find your post as they would be looking for Sao Miguel
island, one of the Azores.

Achada

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right