Thank you will do!

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Francis Pimentel
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:14 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] 3 Types of DNA Testing

Hi Linda.

The best test to take would be the Family Finder. For the best results
you should have your mother take the test.

Be sure to order the test through the Azores DNA Project at Family Tree
DNA here:  http://goo.gl/jYvDfy At the top click "Join Request" and then
click "Purchase a test to Join this Project"

Rick

Family Tree DNA Co-Administrator
Azores DNA Project

Azores DNA Project Co-Administrators