I should clarify that my original request was to the USCIS. The form , a
G-639
Freedom of Information Privacy  Act Request for all contained in a "C" file
was $25 to file,

Filled out properly with Death certificate attached and notarized, it is a
waste of time and money. It will not be honored.

Eric Edgar