His death record is on Archives.com, but not his sister's.

Fred Santos
Death Record

Gender
Male

Birth Date
Apr 1, 1903

Death Date
Nov 29, 1965

Age
62

Birth Location
Hawaii_Map_ (javascript:void(0))

Death Location
Santa Clara, CA_Map_ (javascript:void(0))

Record Type
Death  Record

Family Information

    *   Lewis (Maiden Name)
    *   Mother

I don't know if this helps or  not.

Mary Ann

In a message dated 9/13/2013 12:10:28 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,