Yes, it looks like another whole bunch of people came in.  And I got the
notification on only 1!!  ARGH!  Admins are supposed to know when
everyone's DNA comes in!

I am a bit behind in helping people with DNA.  So email me off list if you
need help and I'll try real hard to catch up over the next 2 weeks!  (This
weekend I'm at a festa in Artesia).

Cheri Mello
Azores DNA Admin

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to