Pam,

I have upgraded. The big difference is a tree view like the online ancestry.com 
site. I was hoping the improved tree sync would now also get more detailed 
media information. Unfortunately, it does not. Document transcripts, for 
example, do not come down to FTM. 

Quite honestly, I'm not convinced it is worthwhile. Perhaps I'll find 
something, but after a week I'm not sure. Is there something you really want in 
the new version?

Bill

> On Sep 26, 2013, at 5:56 AM, Pam Santos <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Has anyone upgraded to this yet? I was wondering if anyone likes it?
> -- 
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to