Me too, mine just came in yesterday.  Already found two 3rd cousins in there, 
one I knew, one I did not. Both of them shared my Azorean heritage.  Have been 
looking for my Sylvia family in there from Graciosa but so far no luck.  
There's a chance that that name might have been de Cunha alternatively 
according to a now deceased cousin.  I also descend from the Lemos line from 
Pico.  If you all see a DNA match with user satwatcher_gen feel free to send a 
message as I will respond!

Ken

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to