On the old Neps site there is a family from Cedros that has his given name
of Jose da Rosa Pinheiro, it list a sister Francisca who was here as well,
and his parents names match his marriage cert. Except for his mother's
middle name, but whoever recorded it down here might have not understood
the middle name he spoke of. His parents are both listed of death in
Cedros, but they could still have come for a bit. The census tip for RI is
next on my list. Thanks for any help I receive!