When FTDNA unveiled their new Family Finder matches page last week, each
match had a bar under their name.  If you pointed at it, you could see if
they were 80% European and 20% North African, for example.  Then on Friday,
it disappeared.

I called FTDNA to find out when it would be restored.  Never.  Too many
people called and complained that too much information was being shared.
So, if you want to know your match's Population Finder percentages, you are
going to have to email them. :(

Cheri Mello
Family Tree DNA Admin
Azores DNA Project