Cheri
I have a distant cousin that was going to take the DNA test for me for my
research. I bought a family finder test and had it sent to him. I just received
a letter from him saying he had a change of heart
and return the unopened kit to family tree. Is their a way I could have the kit
sent to someone else to take the test ?
Thanks Ed