Pam
I did have a distant connection with a fifth cousin Still trying to make the
exact connection but we have narrow it down to the same Freguesia. What I find
interesting is I have met on line five different distant cousins because of it.
I also now know the different family members went different routes. This one
cousin family went to Mass
while some of the same family members went to Calif. As for my side they went
to the Hawaiian Islands. I am presently having another family member that
family went to Mass tested. Its been real interesting because of the match it
has forced me to look up more record from the Freguesia which has helped me in
my family records.
Hope that answer your question.
Ed