David
great photos

1. In first photo the man looks like the same person sitting in chair on second
photo

2. Women in second photo looks like the same women in photo 3 holding the baby
same dress in both photo and same chair in both photos

3. I see Mrs Carlinia Silva
 possible Prerinune on another line
and could be Mrs or Miss __________Ferreira down further

Ed