Hi Eddie
do you have the link in the Familysearch.org for these records.  I  have
been trying to find my great-grandparents with no luck
Thank you
Bob Camacho

Researching the Island of Terceira for
da Costa,  Evangelho, Pacheco, Ferriera
Researching the Island  of Graciousa for
Reis
Researching the Island  of Madeira for
Camacho
Researching Brazil  for
Evangelho

In a message dated 12/12/2013 4:46:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,