You're welcome, Jose.

If not in Relva have a look at Arrifes for it was under it up to 1846.
 It became part of the Relva civil parish after that.  The church
names to look for are N. Sra da Ajuda and N. Sra da Graça.

Santa Clara may be reverting to its "old" status under S. Jose, it's
under review along with other "newer" freguesias.  It will be a matter
of funds and votes.

Margaret