Dear Group:

This was in the latest edition of the Monterey County Genealogy Soc Newsletter
Jan/Feb 2014, Monterey, California:

Taken from the Salinas (California) Weekly Index of Thursday, 1 Nov 1894,
extracted by Dee Sardoch--

ADJUDGED INSANE: Anton Souza SANTOS, a native of Portugal, age 26, and single,
was on Monday, in the superior court adjudge insane on a medical examination
made by Dr. John Pand Dr. Dorus Brumwell, and was by Judge Dorn order committed
to the asylum for the Insane at Agnews (this would be Agnew Insane Asylum/State
Hospital in Napa California.

I just thought it might be of interest  to someone who was looking for Anton
and had lost him!

Rosemarie