Wah Hoo! I hope you find lots and lots of relatives! I know how I felt when the 
records for Norte Grande came online, it was heaven!!!  

Rosemarie 

From: Terri 
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 9:25 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: CCA Vila Franco do Campo records Baptism are UP

OMG!!! OMG!!!  I am soooo happy!!  Now I am NEVER gonna leave this computer 
this week.   My parents, and grandparents and greats are from Agua d'Alto and 
Vila Franca do Campo.  Thank you CCA and for everyone who posted here to let us 
know.  And I was gonna spend the day on cleaning my house...forget that now! :)

Terri Santos
Researching Agua d'ALto, Agua de Pau, Ginetes, Vila Franca do Campo


 
-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to