From: João Ventura
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 2:59 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Portugal

Hi Pat,

That João Ventura is me. There are many sites, one for each district. And
there's a lot of stuff travelling between the local parishes and the capital.
Simply use the site I'm building, and it should be a lot easier to navigate:

http://tombo.pt

I'd recommend it also for the Azores research. Ever since I started using my
site, I can't get used to the 10-record per page layout of the CCA. It also
shows the NEPS pages for the parish, if that exists. But then again, I'm biased
:) Feel free to reply if there's anything you don't understand. I have no ideia
if the site is easy to use by others, or not.

Regards,

João Ventura
http://tombo.pt