Hello researchers,

I would like to know if anyone in the group is researching CARVALHO in
Santa Maria. I am connected to one of the branches of these families. If
anyone is and already had a connection to them prior 1842 and may be
connected to Antonio Joaquim de Carvalho married to Umbelina Maria de
Chaves, from Nossa Senhora da Gloria, Santo Espirito, church of Nossa
Senhora da Purificacao, and would like to share information with me, please
send me an email.

I don't have dates, I just took some notes from one of their children who
is my tetravo Bernardino. I have recently researched marriages from 1820 to
1850 and I couldn't find them. I was a bit in a hurry and I may have
skipped a name or two, I will check the books again soon, hopefully!

Thank you so much
-- 
Ricardo Chaves

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to