I would like to contact a few indiviuals who show up as possible Azores matches for my aunt in FTDNA. However, I do not have Outlook and am not an administrator on my computer, so I can't add Outlook. Does anyone have a suggestion? Deb McCabe
When I searched for ancestors, I found friends! -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

