I like the Google Shortener because of the stats (details) that it
provides.  I can see what topics are more informative by the number of
clicks on the links.  That helps me as a listowner.

There are others besides the Google Shortener.
Tiny URL: tinyurl.com
Bitly: bitly.com
Ow.ly: ow.ly

All of these are free, I believe.  No software to install.  Find your
favorite and use it!


Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to