From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Aaron Pereira
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 3:12 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Help with names in this record

 Hello,

I couldn't make out the name, so I found another child of theirs.  Baptism is
for Francisco, top, left side.  http://goo.gl/90X0Nf

It looks like  Jinovea, or a form of Genoveva.  The paternal grandmother's name
is also some form of Genoveva, but her name clearly starts with a G.  Paternal
grandparents are Joze Francisco Botelho and Genoveta? Genoveva?  Roza, maternal
grandparents are Manoel de Benevides and Sebastiana da Conceicao.

I'm glad I looked up this record because there are many families from Rabo de
Peixe in these particular years.  This where my family is from...and I think I
may have found a record of my 3rd great grandparents (maternal side, da
Silva)...maybe, but I'm still a long way off from confirming this.  Here is
what I will do, since I'm going through these records looking for  family, if I
see any more records for children of Francisco Joze Botelho, I'll post them
here.
Btw, I also found a record for a Joze Francisco Botelho married to a Francisca
Candida...with the same paternal grandparents.  Its only four pages back from
the baptism I posted above, bottom right side of page.  Baptism for Manoel.

http://goo.gl/jXkGuF