Marcio, you are doing quite well. I think you have more info than I have. I
have to go through the records and make corrections now that we are able to
enlarge the records so much bigger. I think you must know some records are
missing in Nordeste. About 1646-1650, more or less and that is where many
of our records end for Nordestinho, Nordeste and Faial da Terra. They are
linked in the early pre 1700 period. The Franco line is a guess because it
is located in the period lost records 1646-1650 era. It is possible the
Franco's come form Lagoa, Rosario, but at this point, it is just a guess. I
will look through what I have and let you know if I have anything more.

JR