Just found the birth of a Luzia, Dec. 16 1673 in Ginetes to a Filipe Roiz and
Bárbara Raposa, This Luzia was born after Filipe Carvalho and Bárbara Raposo
marriage, most likely it is that same couple married in 1672 but just to be
sure try to find the marriage of a Filipe Roiz and a Barbara Raposa or births
around the same period for children of Filipe Roiz and Filipe Carvalho

Im sure you are aware of name changes

Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com

Em , Marcio Borba <marcioborba_ge...@yahoo.com> escreveu:

Sebastião Ferreira son of Antonio Ferreira and Luzia da Costa. Luzia Carvalha
daughter of Filipe ... and Bárbara Raposo
I have a Filipe Carvalho and a Bárbara Raposo on my data married July 30.1672.
There is a big chance Luzia is daughter of this couple since she goes by
Carvalho.

Em Quarta-feira, 19 de Fevereiro de 2014 16:58, "blackice...@comcast.net"