Hello Joseph,

This link will take you to the Azores DNA Project of Family Tree DNA.
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Azores/ On the blue bar you will see “Join
Request” click on that and the next page use option “B” Order a test to join
this project. If you have any questions you can contact any of the group
administrators.

Rick

Family Tree DNA Co-Administrator
Azores DNA Project