From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
blackice...@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:00 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Made a mistake and can't figure how to fix it

Hi everyone,

I need some help. I'm using TMG8 and I have made a mistake and I can't figure
how to fix it. I have merged two people and I don't think they are the same
ones.

There isn't a lot of info , a few kids and siblings. I'm worried if I start
deleting I might run into a larger problem. Can anyone guide me on how to
correct this

Thanks

Pat Mello

Storm coming , more snow.:(