Thanks to you and Margaret. I thought I was crazy to be reading it as that!;) I so appreciate this list and the helpfulness of everyone on here!
♥Edna [email protected] For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." --Jeremiah 29:11 On Mar 19, 2014, at 9:50 AM, E Sharp <[email protected]> wrote: > I just checked Ancestry and if Penque is a surname, there are many of them > listed from the Azores. > > "E" > > > On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Margaret Vicente <[email protected]> > wrote: > Edna, > > If you take a good look at the letters you will be able to see which is which. > > Regarding Penque, I am not familiar with it as a Portuguese surname but it is > common in England and Italy as far as I know it is a "surname". > > Cheers, > > > > > On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:44 AM, Dano <[email protected]> wrote: > I've come across an individual whose alcunha was "Pingao" - this looks a bit > like that. > > -- > For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail > (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right > that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Azores Genealogy" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores. > > > > -- > Margaret M Vicente > > -- > For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail > (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right > that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Azores Genealogy" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores. > > > -- > For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail > (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right > that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Azores Genealogy" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores. -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

