You're very welcome, Rosemarie. I know that I sure wish I'd had it way back 
then, lol. 

Kathy 

Sent from my iPad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the Azores GenWeb Project:
    http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azrwgw/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


> On Mar 22, 2014, at 9:33 AM, rcapodc <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Well, I’m going to try this again—Thanks Kathy for putting Al’s list on the 
> GenWeb site. It will be great for us all, especially the “newbies” to 
> Portuguese Genealogy!  A Big thank you to Al for doing all the work of 
> putting the list together!
>  
> Rosemarie
>  
> From: Kathy Cardoza
> Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 7:59 AM
> To: Azores Google Group
> Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Added to Azores GenWeb.......
>  
> I have aded the compiled lists of Al Ramos to the Azores GenWeb site. These 
> are the Name Abbreviations and Evolution of Spellings and can be found on 
> this page: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azrwgw/portuguese_word_list1.html
>  
> Thank you to Al for all his effort in putting these together and his 
> willingness to share them!
>  
> Kathy

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to