Just so you know, if you use Google Translate the pages in Portuguese can 
be automatically translated into English.  Sometimes there are some 
"strange" translations, but overall, I find I can make sense out of the 
translation.


On Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:37:04 AM UTC-7, João Ventura wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> As part of tombo.pt phase two (or three, I'm not really counting), I'm 
> creating some content pages to help people start their genealogy research. 
> Initially the pages will be in Portuguese only. Truth be told, 90% of my 
> site's audience is Portuguese-speaking, so that's my target language.
>
> However, one of those pages doesn't need to be translated, so I'm sharing 
> it with you:
>
> http://tombo.pt/content/grupos-no-facebook
>
> You can see the link to this mailing list after all the Facebook groups. 
> Do note those Facebook groups are 99.9% Portuguese-speaking. Take that into 
> consideration before requesting to join.
>
> My question to you is: what am I missing from that list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> João Ventura
> http://tombo.pt/en
>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to