Thanks Dan.  I sent you an email privately.  Did you get it?  I would like 
to purchase a copy of this book if possible.  Otherwise, I will try to find 
it at a library.

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:14:01 PM UTC-4, Dano wrote:
>
> I tried posting this twice but I guess we've reached the limit in your 
> original thread, Joseph. What I was trying to communicate to you was that 
> after we finished working on Joam, I turned to some other research. While 
> looking for another individual named Costa, I came across the name above. 
> My question to you was whether you had access to one of the essential tools 
> for anyone researching Sao Miguel and Santa Maria. It is a book entitled 
> "*Genealogias 
> de S.Miguel e Santa Maria," written by Rodrigo Rodrigues. *As I mentioned 
> above, I came across your 6GGF's name in a genealogy dating back to the 
> early days of Sao Miguel. The reference to your ancestor is in a section 
> entitled Da Descendancia de Francisco Anes, Da Praia. I you can gain access 
> to the book, the reference can be found in {v1,c8,p173.} This a big 
> discovery! 
>
>
>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to