If you are planning on coming, tomorrow (Tuesday) is the deadline.  If you
are booking your room and putting the check in the mail, please email
directly off list at gfscherim at gmail.com so I know to expect your
registration.

For those who missed the announcement, here it is:

Our genealogy and research trip to Salt Lake City on April 15-18, 2014, is
quickly approaching!

I need a couple of weeks to work on things, so I've set the registration
deadline as April 1st (and for those dropping it in the mail on Apr 1st, I
won't get it for a few days).

For those thinking of attending, you can read more about the conference
from the Azores GenWeb page here:
goo.gl/E9FHvV

We will be able to help Madeirans, Cape Verdeans, and the continent too!

You can still book a room at the Plaza Hotel.  Rooms are available, they
just are not holding them for us.  Call the hotel and tell them you are
with the Azores group.  If that doesn't work, tell them you want the
genealogy special. (It's the same as our deal - stay 3 nights get one
free).  Also email me off list to let me know you've booked a room so I can
be sure they put you in our block!

We have people coming from Canada, Australia, and Joao Ventura coming from
Terceira!

Looking forward to meeting many of you soon!
 Cheri, Rosemarie, & Joao

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to