Left hand page, bottom name (a baptism) 

Is this name  FLORENCIA? !!  (Not very common name- but I'll take it :)

It nice when you have unusual names like Engrazia, the mother in this 
case,especially when the husband has a popular name like Francisco Jose.  A 
couple of times in my hunt here, I got sidetracked with other Francisco Jose's 
but the wife was Catarina or Maria and I kept looking for Engrazia Roza.  
Finally found her and knew that was really her name.  Interesting that SHE 
selected an unusual name for her daughter Yay!

Thank you CCA and all those who made these records available.  


http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-B-1765-1779/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-B-1765-1779_item1/P67.html

Maria Elena 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to