Here she
is:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-PONTAGARCA-B-1719-1739/SMG-VF-PONTAGARCA-B-1719-1739_item1/P100.html

>> Padrinhos- (a presentaram) Joao Rabello e sua mulher Antonai Furtada
todos moradores no limite de Ribeira Quente termo deste lugar de Ponta
Garca <<

And if you look at the parts describing where they are from and residing,
you will have a good description of the relationship of Ribeira Quente to
Ponta Garca. Despite being part of Povoacao Concelho, all the records of RQ
before they began their own records, circa 1792 for baptisms, were kept in
Ponta Garca. People who lived at one end, that is Grotas Fundas, were often
closer to Ribeira Quente. Along the eastern border people established a
trail that was used for travel, but mostly trade and commerce, between
Ponta Garca and Ribeira Quente. Today it is walking trail with wonderful
vistas of Vila Franca and Povoacao. On the western border, people who lived
Ribeira das Tainhas also had their records kept in Ponta Garca.

Drop me a line and I will see what I have for you.

JR