Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:34:34 -0800
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: oldest list member
From: lionelholme...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Thank you, Fatima.

Lionel

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Personal <ftav...@gmail.com> wrote:

Happy Birthday Lionel. You are a treasure!

Fatima
On Apr 4, 2014, at 1:54 AM, climbatr...@gmail.com wrote:

Happy Bday Lionel

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 2:02:01 PM UTC-7, Doug da Rocha Holmes wrote:
I believe Cheri identified my father, Lionel Rocha Holmes, as the oldest of our
list members.
It also happens to be his birthday today. He turned 95 and still going strong -
drives his own car, active in the PHCS. Pretty amazing. We already had a big
party on Sunday.

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California