Greetings Group,
I received an obituary yesterday and discovered some unknown siblings of my
great grandfather, Manuel Furtado Cardoza, 1874-1956
from Candelaria, Pico.
Son of:
Jose Furtado Silva Cardoso, born in 1833, Candelaria, Pico and married twice:
sisters
1st: Angelica Rosa Carmo, 1839-1877, Candelaria....they had 4 children, my
great grandfather's mother
2nd:Mariana Luisa Carmo, 1853 .....they had 5 children...possibly 6..some are
listed in my grandfathers obit as siblings.
children of Jose and Mariana,
Elvira Grace/Gracia (married name)...born in 1895, Candelaria Pico moved to
California
Carlos...Charles Sylvia...born 1898, Candelaria to Ca.
Antone Sylvia...nothing known except living in California at the time of My
ggrand's obit in 1956
The above 3 are listed as brothers and sister to him......there are 3 others
listed as brothers and sisters but they stayed in the east and I'll list them
in a different thread.
I have so many matches in my Family Finder results that are connected to
Pico.....I looked at the available gedcoms and thought this might reach more
people who could be connected through this family.
Best regards,
Nancy Jean
--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation)
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.