Indeed, please note that the right URL for the Óbitos book for 1707-1753 is:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-O-1707-1753/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-O-1707-1753_item1/index.html

Somebody did a copy+paste error in their system, and their link doesn't
work.

João C. Ventura
http://tombo.pt/en