I don't know what to make of the fact that the NEPS index shows no
Revoredo, no Antonia or Antonio born to a Sousa in 1737., no Teresa related
to Oliveira, although it seems clear in the  baptism record the are
residents.

There is no one in the record at all that can be found in the NEPS index

Eric Edgar