I believe I found the brother of Francisco.  If someone could help with the 
translation, I would be grateful.   

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOPEDRO-B-1856-1861/SMG-VF-SAOPEDRO-B-1856-1861_item1/P6.html

I believe is says:

Marianno, legitmate son of Manuel Joaquim and Maria do Rosario, native of 
Sao Pedro, in Vila Franca do Campo. 10 Jan. 1857.  I can't make out the 
rest.  I do see something about family Francisco Madeira and Maria de 
Estrella....

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to