deaths.
I seem to have no trouble reading dates (months and the year; but the
ages - they give my eyes a headache....)

#1. Jose Antonio, son of Francisco Antonio de Mendonca,
died December 1825
I am having trouble reading his age at the time of his death.

It is the record at the bottom of the right page and continues to the top
of the next page (images 195 and 196)

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1770-1836/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1770-1836_item1/P195.html
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1770-1836/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1770-1836_item1/P196.html

#2  Dona Florinda Baptista de Bettencourt (wife of Francisco Antonio de
Mendonca
died October 23, 1825
Same problem here, I cannot ready her age at death.

Top of left page

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1770-1836/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1770-1836_item1/P193.html

#3  Dona Maria de Jesus (daughter  of Antonio Correa de Mendonca)
died November 1813
And, again; I can't figure out her age.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1770-1836/GRA-SC-LUZ-O-1770-1836_item1/P138.html

Any and all help greatly appreciated.