http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1904-1911/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1904-1911_item1/
P32.html
Please see below

In a message dated 5/7/2014 10:37:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
azores@googlegroups.com writes:

Hi everyone.  I am having some issue on reading the attached  document.  I
have most of the information on both parties.
#6 is  Rosa dos Reis was born, ( I am not able to read the birth  date) to
Felicio Dos Reis and Esther Corriea da Silva

#7 is  Manuel Espionla da Veiga was born ( not able to read birth  date) to
Manuel Espionla da Veiga and Filomena Olivera da Gloria

Can you assist.  I am sorry but I am learning on reading information  on
names and things like that but birth dates, i.e. month date and year are  hard
for me.

Thank you

Thank  you
Bob Camacho

Researching the Island of Terceira for
da Costa,  Evangelho, Pacheco, Ferriera
Researching the Island  of Graciosa for
Reis
Researching the Island  of Madeira for
Camacho
Researching Brazil  for
Evangelho

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No  Mail
that says