From: azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 08:34:54 -0400
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Birth Records for Maria in Graciosa
To: Azores@googlegroups.com

Hello
Group needed help with birth information for Maria, Parents are Felicio dos
Reis
and Esther Correa da Silva. both from Graciosa .  Also based on what I can
read the godparents are her grandparents on her mothers side  Ludovico
Correa da Silva and Rosa Candida do Coracao de Jesus
Thank
you for the help

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1898-1903/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1898-1903_item1/P156.html

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1898-1903/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1898-1903_item1/P157.html