Hi John. I thought about that , but not being familiar with the names of
the "freguesias" from the XVII cent. in Portugal I couldn't say for sure. I
got the link again and tested , is working
.http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOSEBASTIAO-C-1677-1708/SMG-PD-SAOSEBASTIAO-C-1677-1708_item1/P93.html

.Try again ,please.