Barbara,

 one of the childrens birth records shows a different last name for  Rosa .

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-12380-93975-70?cc=1536925
 Anthony-  Mothers last "Spinda", all others Thomas. Birth date matches
1900 census.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-12149-82329-2?cc=1536925
Mary

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-12149-78861-56?cc=1536925