Tanya

The paper was not one printed in Candelária, sorry if I mislead you.
I read the article either in Correio dos Acores or Diário dos Acores. I
have a friend in S. Miguel that once in awhile sends me a copy of either
paper in PDF form. Either newspapers can be subscribed through the
internet, pricing I do not know. If you Yahoo or Google the name of either
paper you will get their URL then you can get to their homepage.
There is another paper in S. Miguel which is Açoriano Oriental which is the
oldest newspaper in print in Portugal, that one too can be subscribe
through the net.