here is the margin Notes for Maria number 8

Number 8

Civil marriage on this conservatory of the Civil Registry of Horta

On the 18th of July 1925 with João Silveira Peixoto .

Marriage record number 58 of 1925. Recorded on the 26th of November 1984 .
Adelie Capote.

Number 2 The marriage was dissolved by the death of the husband on the 26th
of November 1984. And on the marriage record number 58 of 1925, Recorded 26
th of November 1984Adelie  (Adelio?)Capote

Number 3

Died today in the Village of Praia de Norte, Municipality of Horta.

Record of Obit number 210 of 1987.

Recorded on the 27 of November 1987.

www.georgepacheco.com